Big Red $274 a night + tax
For more of this cabin and reservations go to airbnb.com
Big Red’s double-decker structure, modern amenities, and heartwarming décor make it feel more like a home than a cabin. Walk in the front door to a spacious, plush carpet living room with seasonal fireplace on your left, and a fabulous kitchen to the right. Walk through to the back deck to find a truly spectacular view of Wawona Dome that you can enjoy from lounge chairs, or from the picnic table while eating a meal prepared on your choice of gas or charcoal grills. Head upstairs to find a second deck perfect for a couple to enjoy a romantic moment with a birds-eye view. Wash up and hit the hay on an expansive California king in the first bedroom, or two comfy double beds in the second. Sleeps 6.
- In June we have a 2 night minimum on Fri-Sun, though if it is Friday, check with us and we may do one night. In July and August it will be a 3 night minimum on weekends. Thank you for understanding.
One bedroom has two queen beds.
One bedroom has a king bed.
Sleeps up to 6 people.
There is a couch in the living room.Kitchen Amenities
• Refrigerator with freezer
• Gas stove with oven
• Coffee Maker
• BlenderOutdoor Amenities on deck
• BBQ – Gas Grill (propane provided)
• View of Wawona DomeLiving Room Amenities
• DVD Player
• VCR (VHS)
• Wood Stove (wood provided in the winter time!)Heating or Cooling
• Ceiling Fans
• Wall HeatersTelephone
• Verizon & Sprint cell phones have full coverage, use (website hidden) call out on your computer or smart phone if you do not have these services, as there is no coverage for other cell phone companies.Smoking
• No Smoking Allowed
- Guest Access
- Guests have access to the full home, parking and deck.
- Interaction with Guests
- On site office – On site assistance
- The Neighborhood
- The Heart of Wawona at the Core of Yosemite National Park.Spectacular Glacier Point vistas and lush Yosemite Valley are only a half hour drive north. You can start all of the trails to Half Dome, Nevada Falls, and even hike down to the Valley from Glacier Point, or you can start from the Valley. Your choice!The Mariposa Grove of giant sequoia trees is a mere ten minute drive south.Yosemite National Park is Mother Nature’s most impressive creation in the majestic West. Wawona is the best-kept secret inside Yosemite, and historic Camp Chilnualna (pronounced “Chill New All Na”) in Yosemite has been Wawona’s beating heart for nearly a century.No matter what you love most about Yosemite—from its thunderous, cascading waterfalls, to epic granite monoliths and unparalleled wildlife—you will fall in love with Wawona because it has everything except hordes of tourists invading your precious experience at every turn.