$318 Per Night (3 night minimum)
For reservations go to airbnb.com
Yosemite’s historic “Idlewild Theatre” is your spacious 2bdrm/2bath home INSIDE the park. Seeps 6-8. 2 persons ask about 1bdrm/1bath. Just remodeled throughout. Beautiful deck w/gas & charcoal grills. Fully equipped kitchen/dining. Sat TV + Wi.
Idlewild is the ideal group home or family getaway headquarters because of its half-and-half style, two-bedrooms-with-two-bathrooms configuration. The master bedroom has a king bed. The second bedroom features a pair of queens. The heated rental residence is conveniently located on Chilnualna Falls Rd. right across the street from the May family home. Easy access begets spaciousness once inside the classic cabin that occupies the historic grounds of Idlewild—the former Camp Chilnualna movie theatre. It features a large living room with satellite television and a fireplace encased in stone. The lovely dining room/kitchen features a large table and chairs, an oven, microwave, full-sized refrigerator and freezer, as well as pantries stocked with all the kitchen items you’ll need to serve up a festive feast. Idlewild’s coup de grace is a spacious patio deck complete with a gas grille, a glass table with an umbrella, chairs, and lounge chairs. Idlewild is ideal for all sorts of travelers who want a comfortable stay in Yosemite any time of year at incredibly affordable rates.
- The Space
- Master bedroom with king bed
2nd bedroom with king & queen
Each bedroom has attached private bathroom.
2-night minimum stay in June.
3-night minimum July thru August.
Allowances can be made so please ask.
• Refrigerator with freezer
• Gas stove with oven
• Coffee Maker
• BlenderOutdoor Amenities on deck
• BBQ – Gas Grill (propane provided)Living Room Amenities
• DVD Player
• VCR (VHS)
• Wood Stove (wood provided in the winter time!)Heating or Cooling
• Ceiling Fans
• Wall HeatersTelephone
• Verizon & Sprint cell phones have full coverage, use (website hidden) call out on your computer or smart phone if you do not have these services, as there is no coverage for other cell phone companies.Smoking
• No Smoking Allowed
- Guest Access
- Guests have access to the full home, parking and deck.
- Interaction with Guests
- On site office – On site assistance
- The Neighborhood
- Your own neighborhood in Yosemite National Park.
Centrally located between Yosemite Valley & restaurants & shopping outside the park, Wawona offers the best of Yosemite away from the crowds. Your home is five minutes to best summer swimming, gorgeous meadow-loop trail, cascading Chilnualna Falls, or a stagecoach ride in the Pioneer History Center. Just 7 miles to the Mariposa Grove of giant sequoias.
- Getting around
- Walking, bicycling, car, free shuttles to/from Mariposa Grove & Yosemite Valley.
(website hidden)(email hidden)m
- Other Things to Note
- Our family has been hosting travelers in Wawona and Yosemite National Park for over 80 years. Please join us and take advantage of our years of experience sharing the joy of Yosemite with our guests.